Management Consulting at Definitive Feasibility Stage
The project based in the West Pilbara will be an export oriented venture, mining at a rate of around 25mtpa when complete, and operate with associated port and rail infrastructure.
Appointed to provide strategic input into the projects Definitive Feasibility Study (DFS) prior to its release. Key areas covered in the report were:
- Current employment market conditions with a focus on competitor projects.
- Recruitment strategy and tactics in a tightening skills market.
- Marketing, advertising and other project awareness strategies.
- Budget and cost estimates for the life of the recruitment exercise.
- Options available for implementation of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).